ads

Wednesday 1 June 2016

Examples of exercises in English - 5



English Exercises

Use Either the SIMPLE PRESENT or the PRESENT CONTINUOUS of The Verb In Parentheses!

1.            Diane can’t come to the phone because she (wash) _____________________ her hair
2.            Diane (wash) ______________________ her hair every other day or so.
3.            Kathy (sit, usually) ______________________ in the front row during class, but today she (sit) ______________________ in the last row.
4.            (lock, you, always) ______________________the door when you leave your apartment?
5.            I wrote to my friends last week. She hasn’t answered my letter yet. I (wait, still) ______________________ for a reply.
6.            After three days of rain. I’m glad that the sun (shine) ______________________ again today.
7.            Every morning, the sun (shine) ______________________ in my window.
8.            A   : Look! It (snow) ______________________
B   : It is beautiful! This is the first time I’ve ever seen snow. It (snow, not) ____________________ in my Country.
9.            (believe, you) ___________________________in god?
10.        This sauce is great. It (taste) ______________________ really good
11.        The water (boil)_____________________ can you turn it off?
12.        The moon (go) __________________ around the earth.
13.        I must go now. It (get) __________________________late
14.        ‘Hurry up! It’s time to leave.’ ‘Ok, I (come) _______________
15.        Let’s go out. It (rain, not) ___________________now
16.        Normally I (finish) ____________________work at 5.00, but this week I (work) ____________________ until 6.00 to earn a bit more money.
17.        _______________________ (the film, begin) at 03.30 or 04.30?
18.        The art exhibition (open) ______________________ on 3 may and (finish) ___________________on 15 July.
19.        I (use, not) _____________________ the car this evening, so you can have it.
20.        You are talking to Ann:
Ann, I (go) _____________________to town. _____________________(you, come) with me

0 komentar:

Post a Comment