ads

Friday 17 June 2016

English Drama Text patient



english drama script

Drama




English drama and story

A happy family live in a village, but they lose their happiness when their flower is lost. The flower is a medicine for their mother.
One day, Zahra wants to take the flower for her mother, but something happens. (While singing)

Zahra     : Oh ya.. It's time for my mother to drink the medicine (singing).
                   Oh no..., where is the flower....?
                   Sister... Come here! There is trouble.
SisterI    : What's wrong? Calm down please!
Zahra     : The flower is lost.
SisterII  : How can it be? Who came here earlier?
Zahra     : That's me... Sister.
SisterII  : Oh... you... That's your responsibility because nobody came here before
                   you.
Zahra     : But.. Sister...
                   (Fighting)

english drama contest



While they are fighting, suddenly an angel appears.

Angel     : Stop... what's wrong with you? Why are you fighting?
Zahra     : Angel ... please help me!
Sister I   : Who are you?
Angel     : I'm an angel. OK, I know what you are fighting for.
                   Keep silent please!, actually you can get the flower, but you must take
                   it in Mount Kasembon. You must go now.

After that, they go to Mount Kasembon. They keep on fighting during the journey.

SisterII  : Zahra... It's all because of you, you should look for the flower by
                   yourself, not us.
SisterI    : Ow... What is this? It's so dirty. I can't stand. I wanna go home. This
                    place makes my skin           black and my hair dirty. Ow... I'm not
                    beautiful anymore. (Pushing Zahra)
Sister     : OK... Zahra please look for the flower by yourself. Don't come back if
                    you haven't got the flower.

Zahra     : Sister... Don't leave me alone.... Sister
                
                    (Song)

Finally Zahra looks for the flower by herself. One day She meets a Cat and the cat accompanies her to look for the flower.

Cat          : Hi girl! Get up... The sun is shining. Look at the beautiful view.
Zahra     : Ow... Who is speaking?
Cat          : Don't sit on my body!
Zahra     : Haaa. Ghost?
Cat          : Hey... Don't go. I'm not a ghost. Come here! Don't you believe me?
Zahra     : What are you?
Cat          : I'm a cat. You look so sad. What's wrong with you?
Zahra     : Cat,... My mother is sick, and the medicine is the flower. I must take in
                    Mount Kasembon.
Cat          : Don't be sad. I will help you.
Zahra     : Really?... Oh Cat, Thank you...
Cat          : OK... Now give me your smile. One meter to the left and one meter to
                   the right. (Ba Ba Black sheep song).

While Zahra is singing and dancing, suddenly she fells down and finds the flower that she is looking for.

Zahra     : (falling down) Ow... What is this?
      Cat, I have found the flower. Come here cat! Cat.... Where are you?  
      (Crying)
Flower  : Zahra... Actually you don't have to look for me because I'm so near
                   with you. I just want your patience and your love to your mother. You
                  must go home now because your mother is waiting for you.

Lagu I

When I see the sky, reminds me of you
Oh my mother, I love you so much
Blooming flowers is beautiful
It's like you mother, you are beautiful

             Oh my mother
             I miss you, I miss you so much
             I bring flower, I hope you'll get better
             Only for you, Oh my mother
             Only for you
[[
Lagu II

Ya Allah oh please forgive me
Ya Allah oh please forgive me
Ya Allah give me direction
For the sadness in my heart


an english drama on tenses



0 komentar:

Post a Comment