ads

Sunday 12 June 2016

English Drama Text - the botol sosro



TEH BOTOL SOSRO




Ok! Ladies and gentlemen, we are from FEE Center alias ( Funny English Education Center). Here we are going to show our performance under the title “ TEH BOTOL SOSRO”
The actors are:             Nur komariyah as Sonia.
Bagus fajar as Robbert
Aqidatur izza zain as Siti
Septiana hita p. as Aton
Dadang pratama as Slamet
Rosiana k as Seller
Filza lovelia p as Ghost
And I’m frika sintia deovani as a moderator.
Let’s enjoy our performance.
 There are some students from village but they have a good attention to improve their science and also knowledge. They have a big motivation to get better then a day before every day, moreover English because they want to know much science and knowledge in this world. On vocation of junior high school after doing semester examination, they have opportunity to go to Bali.
(In Kuta beach. there are foreigners from Australia, they are a couple of love)
Robbert     : hallo….my wise! Are you happy today?
Shonia       : of course, my husband, because it’s my dream can spare my time in Bali.
Robbert     : my wife, do you know if you are happy, I’m very happy to.
Shonia       : thanks a lot my husband. That’s very nice of you.
Robbert     : I think, you feel so tired, and we should look for a hotel for taking  a rest.
Shonia       : ok, my beloved husband.
(They are walking to look for a good hotel)
Siti             :Wooo……my friends. Our dreams come true; we are in the kuto beach now. We must use the opportunity to meet foreigner. And also we try our English to them. What do you think about that, my friends?
All             : yes, that’s good idea!
Selamet     : my friends…let’s go sightseeing, who knows we will meet them!
Aton          : my friends….my friends, look at! Those are foreigners. Let’s check it out!
All             : of course!!!
Aton          : good morning,!
Foreigners : good morning!
All             : how do you do?
Foreigners : how do you do?
Aton          : can we have a chat more with you?
Foreners    : yes, you can.
Aton          : my name is aton.
These are my friends. She is siti, and he is slamet. We are from cangkring          village.
Foreigners : my name is robbert, and she is my beloved wife, shonia.
Siti             : where are you from?
Robbert     : we are from Australia.
Siti             : would you mind telling about Australia.
Robert       : of course, Australian is a save country. Australian has a lot of animals.       Kangaroo is a famous animal in Australia. It’s also a funny animal because it always puts its children in its pocket. And also it can jump.
All             : wauooo…..that’s a funny animal. I’m interested in it.
Selamet     : sorry,mr for disturbing your time.
Robbert     : I’m sorry too.
Slamet       : I’m sorry three.
Robbert     : hmmm! I’m sorry for..
Slamet       : haaa…(after four is five) ya….I’m sorry five.
Robbert     : my wife, do you know what that means?
Shonia       : I don’t know either.
Robbert     : is that new expression?
Slamet       : emmm….yes, that’s new expression.
Robbert     : ok! We must go to find a best hotel.
All             : thanks! So long!
Foreigners : so long!
(The foreigners are continuing to find the best hotel. Siti,atun and slamet are hungry see a big chocolate store and also they are going to buy them)
slamet        : eh….look! There is a big chocolate store. Let’s buy!
Siti & atun : let’s!
Slamet       : wooo…it must be nice and interesting chocolate.
Seller         : chocolate….chocolate! Please. Choose as you please.
Slamet       : how much money are these?
Seller         : only 1.00.000,-
Slamet       : ha…… that’s so expensive!!! How about 50.000,-
Seller         : emm….please add more again, ok!
Slamet       : ok! 55.000,-
Seller         : ok! Please take.
Aton          : eh…don’t forget! Don’t eat too much because you will get trouble in your stomach.
Slamet       : don’t worry about that!!!
(After they buy chocolates and then they go home, now they are in their own house, suddenly slamet is getting stomachache in his sleeping. Slamet has 2 toilets but the other is not used)
Slamet       : cruggg……cruggg…!!! Aduhhh…! My stomach is sick but all of my families are not here. So must go to toilet a lone!
(When he is on the way going to toilet, the wind is flowing hard and also that’s very cold. So he is afraid.)
Slamet       : heaeee… I feel something different with usual.
(Because he is afraid so he is going straight to his room, but 5 minutes later, he is getting stomachache again)
Slamet       : aduhh…. What’s happening with my stomachache?
                    Ahh.. I have idea to make me brave to go to toilet alone. I must take garlic.
(He is trying to be brave but when he is beside toilet, the wind is flowing hard and also there is a strange voice.)
Ghost        : ha….slameeet….haaa…slamet……!
Slamet       : hiieaeee…..what’s that! Mom………!!!(While running)
(He is running ton his room, but 4 minutes to go, he is getting stomachache but he can’t stand in this time)
Slamet       : aah…that’s only my imagination, so I don’t need to worry.
 (He is trying to be brave but when he is beside toilet, the wind is flowing hard and also there is a strange voice. But he is bringing the botol sosro, emmm…what will happen, do you know, I don’t know too, aren’t we curious. Ok let’s check it out! )
Ghost        : ha….slameeet….haaa…slamet……!
Slamet       : ah… I’m not afraid. That’s only my imagination.
(The ghost is putting her hand on slamet’s shoulder, so….)
Ghost        : ha….slameeet….haaa…slamet……!
slamet        : he…..l…ha..h….hah…!
Ghost        : ha….slameeet….haaa…slamet……!
slamet        : he…..l…ha..h….hah…!
(but he remembers what his mother said” please bring teh botol sosro where over you are)
slamet        : what ever you eat but the drink is always teh botol sosro!
Ghost        : ha…what’s that?
Slamet       : the botol sosro, it can make your face be funny.
Ghost        : really….if it can’t I will send you to the hell.
Slamet       : what are you waiting; please drink now and you feel different.
Ghost        : ok. I drink it.
                     Breeeam…..aaaaa……..hee….heee…..
(The ghost becomes a crazy ghost)
Slamet       : announcement…announcement!!! Don’t ever try to drink teh botol sosro for every ghost because you can be crazy is like him. Teh botol sosro is only for human being, but not being human. Thank you…!
Ok..! Ladies and gentlemen, that’s all our performance. And don’t go any where because after this you must collect your money. Coz it’s not free…he….don’t worry only just kidding. I hope you are happy now after watching our drama” teh botol sosro” and if you want to see us again. It’s easy only calling” FEE Center ( Funny English Education Center).

0 komentar:

Post a Comment