ads

Tuesday 14 June 2016

English Drama Text Romeo and Juliet



 english drama for students
english drama script 

ROMEO & JULIET



english drama and story

     In the village there is a young boy, his name is Romeo and the young girl, her name is Juliet. They have loved each other since they graduated from elementary school, and now they have graduated from senior high school.
One day Romeo tells his willingness to Juliet take a part on salib war.
english drama dialogue
Romeo             : Dear may I go to Constantinople?
Juliet                : What will you do?
Romeo             : I want to defense our ISLAM.
Juliet                : What did you say?
Romeo             : Yes I want to engage in a holy war.
Juliet                : So, how about our communication?
Romeo             : Why are you afraid? I will be ok. More over Allah has decided someone’s marriage partner.
Juliet                : Do you never feel the feeling of a girl who has fallen in love for a long     time?
Romeo             : actually I love you but I love my religion the most
Juliet                : When will you go home?
Romeo             : I don’t know exactly, I will leave to Allah

The following day Romeo ask permission to Juliet and his family.
Juliet; Romeo I need your certainty and I need prove that you love me.

Romeo             : I let you choose another boy if you are not patient to wait for me.

(To Constantinople destination passengers  please go to seventh gate)
Finally Romeo leaves Juliet, in her bottom of her heart she says” I will wait for you”

       After Romeo leaves for Constantinople Juliet always wipes over the farewell. To lose her sadness, Juliet stays wit Romeo’s aunt, but Juliet doesn’t get happiness but suffering from Romeo’s cruel aunt. One day:

Emily               : Juliet what are you doing?
Juliet                : I’m waiting adzan.
Emily               : Please take much water to fill the water tub because I want take a bath.
Juliet                : Ok madam, but after praying.
Emily               : No, you must do it now!

Finally Juliet receives Romeo’s aunt’s instruction, besides that she often looks down her and always make her be a servant, they are Sarah and Farah.

Sarah               : Juliet where is my shawl that you washed yesterday?
Juliet                : I’m sorry your shawl has washed away.
Sarah               : Damn,I don’t care you have to find it!
Farah               : You have to find it quickly because if you don’t find it we will tell to mother.
Juliet                :Ok but don’t tell to your mother.


When Juliet is looking for the shawl she meets a hungry old man.

Granfa             : Can you help me?
Juliet                : Here you are I have some bread.
Granfa             : Thank you. As my thanks I give this teapot for you, but remember use this when you need because this is a miracle teapot.

When Aunt Emily comes home from a market she calls her two daughters because she has good news.

Emily               : My daughters come to me!
Sarah &Farah  : what’s the matter?
Emily               : I have good news. Now there is a prince looking for a wife.
Sarah               : What do you mean?
Emily               : Do you not want to be a prince’s wife?
Farah               : Of course we want.
Emily               : But don’t let Juliet know about this!
Sarah & Farah: Ok mom

On that day beauty contest is held in the kingdom, but Juliet is not there in the contest because she doesn’t know at first day no contestans pass the contest and will be continue in the following day. Because this program is big and everybody knows finally Juliet knows and she intends to come to that program just to watch.

Juliet               : Mmm……I really want to come to that program but I’m afraid of aunt’s daughters oh yes I have a miracle teapot

When Juliet wipes the teapot , a strange creature comes from the teapot
Juliet is surprised,
.
Juliet                : who are you?
Jack:                : I’m a genie from middle east I will always help you if you need my help.
Juliet                : I want to go to kingdom’s program tonight I hope no body knows.
Jack                 : Ok I receive your request 

Now Juliet looks very beautiful and she goes to the kingdom by a carriage. When she is watching the program, by chance the prince looks at Juliet
.
Prince              : Bob do you know that girl?
Bob                  : Of course I know her she is a girl staying with Emily’s family.
Prince              : Do you know what her name is?
Bob                  : Her name is Juliet?
       After knowing Juliet’s identity Prince starts loving her in the bottom of his heart. At the same time in the Constantinople the war is in progress that is “Salib war”

      Day after day, week after week, month after month, year after year. Juliet misses Romeo engaging in the war very much.

Juliet                : Dear when will you go home? I will always miss you here
                                                                                                                                           After several years Juliet starts losing communication with Romeo and she always look for information about Romeo.

Juliet                : tom do you know where Romeo is?

Tom                 : I don’t know exactly where he is now. But my friend who is joining “Salib war” said Romeo doesn’t join to go home because when “Salib war” he is lost and left by airplane.
Juliet                : Really?
Tom                 : yes,
Juliet                : oh Romeo what a pity you are whereas I’m waiting for you coming home.

      In other side the prince has made a plan to marry Juliet, but Juliet who is loyal to Romeo as if she doesn’t responce prince’s plan. Finally the prince comes to Emily’s home and state his coming:
.
Prince              : Emily may I marry Juliet/
Emily               : Actually she has a boy friend but I have an offer for you, Do you want to get married with one of my daughters?
Prince              : No, I just want Juliet to get married with me. I will pay how much you want as long as Juliet can be mine.
Emily               : Ok I agree with your offer
Prince              : But does just want to get married with my?
Emily               : Take it easy I will take care of this.

      Although Juliet insist on waiting Romeo but Juliet can’t do anything ,because Emily makes her merry with the prince.
Juliet: Dear I’m sorry and for give me if I can’t keep my promise because I do this compulsively

      The wedding party begins all of people take a part of this program. Actually Juliet never hopes all of this, in the bottom of her heart there is still Romeo, her true love from child
On Wedding Day,

Prince              : Are you ready to get married with me?
Juliet                :  God willing

When the wedding is in the progress, suddenly behind the door young strong man comes, He is Romeo.

Romeo             : Juliet
Juliet                : Romeo
Romeo             : Why do you tray our love?
Juliet                : No, Romeo, actually I still want you but Aunt Emily compelled me to get married with the prince
Romeo             : I’m sorry because I lost in Constantinople and I left by airplane. So, now                  who will you choose? Me or him?
Juliet                : of course I will choose you.

Finally Romeo & Juliet get married and the prince get married with Sarah Aunt Emily’s daughter. The fact loyality can’t pay with wealth anything because the wealth can’t guarantee our happiness in the world.

english drama contest
english drama script for 7 person
english drama script for 5 person 
english drama script for 6 perso
english drama analysis
english drama actors
a english drama script
a short english drama
an english drama on tenses
english drama best
english drama class
english drama in pdf         

1 comment:

  1. Different perspective is good. Romeo and Juliet are moslem :)

    ReplyDelete