ads

Monday 6 June 2016

English Drama Text - The struggle of child



English Drama Script 

 The struggle of child



Mama `           : Putri ???? help me. I am hungry. I wanna eat.
Putri                : But mum, we don’t have some food.
Dio                   : Putri, Putri,  I am hungry…..
Putri                : please! Calm down honey… I know you. Mother and me also very hungry. Because we have not eaten yet for all day.
Dio                   : But I can’t stand my hunger
Mama             : Dio, be patient. My honey
Dio                   : Oh yaa mum, I have clothes. How about, if I sell it.
Mama             : But your clothes only that.
Dio                   : Never mind mum. The point, We must eat
Mama             : If that you want … please do it.

Putri                : Sir. Sir. Please buy my clothes
Mr.                  : What!!!! Are you crazy?
Putri                : Please Sir. I need money to buy some food, because my mother and my young   brother are hungry now in my home.
Mr.                  : I don’t want to buy your clothes, and Now get away from me.
Putri                : Sir please buy my clothes, I need money to buy some food
Mr.                  : How much?
Putri                : Only five thousand
Mr.                  : What five thousand?  Bring your clothes I don’t want to buy your clothes

Dio                   : What is that..(3x competition)
Mr                   : Wahhh competition??( dengan rasa ingin tau)
Dio                   : Sir.Sir what is the competition sir?
Dio                   : The competition is handsome and beautiful people.
Dio                   : Mummm, how about if I come long the competition?
Mr                   : Oh … do you want? But you are not handsome, you are ugly, but if you want, take this paper




In the house.
Dio                   : Mom… mom…. There is competition? 
Mama             : What is the competition? (sambil rebut)
Dio                   : The competition is model mum.
Mama `           : Waaaah model (sambil bengong) What is the model??
Dio                   : Eh you are mum, full house town that is handsome and beautiful people
Mama             : Ohhh like that, so where will you get clothes as like that.
Dio                   : Ya..ya (sambil, putus asa)
Mama             : How if I will mend
Dio                   : Okey dehhhh
                        ( akhir nya ibunya menghabiskan malamnya untuk membuat bajunya)

Mc                   : Oke Assalamualaikum good night. Morning, afternoon,  audience?
To….., is night very tighten, you will see the beautiful girls from various Indonesian, outlying place, live in stadium……….. (tanpa basa basi)
Okey  the first participant,, we will be performance.(datang peserta partama)….
Ø  Very – very beautiful, Bejo!!! This is the second participant
Ø  And the last participant …………… From Jombang city ……………... the beautiful village ……….. okey we call together …… KATEMBATH.
Ø  Now …. Let’s call the all participlant ( di panggil ke tiga – tiga nya)
Ø  Now this time for Juri to give them score.
                  Juri : the first winner is…….
                  The second winner is ……..
The first winner and have the right to get scholarship FRANCE is Dio/katembat.)
(Dio maju ke depan)

Okey  I will appraise with it performance.
Ø  The first participant is beautiful but half ugly. So the price is ……….
Ø  The second participant ….em….em… like your performance but your still home down
Ø  The last participant ohhhhhh. Very perfect
 So the winner and have the right to get scholarship to FRANCE  is KATEMBAT
HORE…….HORE……. HORE………

MC                  : How do you fell?
Dio                   : I can say with word, I just wanna say, I love my mother. And I thank you oh my god,  special for my mother and all my friend.
                        (langsung ibunya ada di belakang langsung mencium kaki ibunya )

0 komentar:

Post a Comment