ads

Sunday 6 December 2015

HOW TO DELIVER THE ENGLISH MATERIALS - TENSES (Name of tenses)

Learn tenses are important.


Do you want to want proficiency in English are qualified? One way is by studying tenses well. This element is one of the most important elements when you are learning English because most of the activities of English (speaking and writing) using the tenses that what is meant and delivered understandable. According to some sources, if you already know all the tenses, can be said to be 60% English language skills you've mastered. When you're not using the formula of tenses in a sentence that you create, you will certainly be wrong, so when you've understood from the formulas tenses means you are able to interact / talk / converse or understand sentences with correct grammar.


For this occasion I will share knowledge of how to deliver material that Britain language TENSES / Name of tenses. straight to...

TENSES
1. Explain what it tenses

2. Explain TIME and NATURE EVENTS within tenses

3. Ask students to stand up and make a position

4. Tutor began to teach the student about name of tenses

     First, tutor mendriling TIME dg repeatable way - again


    

       5.  Drill NATURE EVENTS with repeatable way





-          6. Combine between TIME and NATURE EVENTS




SHOLAWAT TENSES

-          1. Write down all kinds of tenses on the board


        PRESENT

        I do
        I am doing
        I have done
        I have been doing

      FUTURE
       I will do
       I will be doing
       I will have done
       I will have been doing

      PAST
       I did
       I was doing
       I had done
       I had been doing

     PAST  FUTURE
      I would do
      I would be doing
      I would have done
      I would have been doing


2. create examples many time about sholawat tenses

3. give examples and invite students to sing together

4. ask students to sing bersama2

5. Ask students to memorize



 

Memorizing Vocabulary


If you're feeling mastered the tenses in English, the next thing you should notice is the vocabulary or vocabulary in English. At this element (vocabulary) you can use the dictionary as a learning medium. Learn the words that you think you just know, if necessary, you can write them down and make a list of new vocabulary along with meaning, with as it will be easier to memorize vocabulary.If you know the tenses, we can be sure you know all the grammar or grammatical in English because of all the grammatical or grammar you learn is inseparable from the wording. If you make a sentence in English, you should know if it's present form, the form of the past or the future.You can identify a tenses to see the key word alone. You can see the basic formula of tenses that exist in an English sentence. For example is the sentence the future (Future) always use will / shall (will) or the shape of his past would / should by accompanied by the verb form of the first. For perfect, always use have / has / had with a blend of verb forms to 3. Then continuous always add -ing to the verb. The verb used is the verb form of the first.


Thank you...
that's it, hopefully useful and handy.
The next matter you can visit at:
Add your knowledge in:







0 komentar:

Post a Comment